COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – 01/07/2020
The health and well-being of our staff and patients is our highest priority. As a result of the second wave COVID-19 outbreak, we are updating you with our screening processes and hygiene measures to safeguard visitors to our premises and our employees.
Our clinic is currently open for all dental services and our team continues to uphold the highest infection control and hygiene standards. We have sufficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available and have several protection measures already in place to keep our team and much-loved patients safe and for your peace of mind.
- Entry Screening: All patients are required to complete our COVID-19 declaration form prior to their appointment. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to see patients who answer yes to any of these questions
- Temperature Checks: Temperature checks are conducted for all staff, patients and visitors that enter the practice each day
- Hand sanitiser stations: Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout the practice. We kindly ask that all patients sanitise their hands upon entry into the practice. All of our staff are fully trained in the highest infection control and hygiene standards and are required wash and sanitise their hands at regular intervals.
- Pre-treatment mouth rinse: This is offered to every patient prior to starting their dental procedures
In our surgery rooms, we perform a full wipe down and sanitising procedures with anti-viral disinfectants on every surface before and after each patient
In addition, all frequently touched surfaces throughout the practice are sanitised at regular intervals and all waiting room magazines and other non-essential items have been temporarily removed.
Physical Distancing measures:
- Our waiting room is currently limited to 4 people only. If you require a friend or family member to accompany you to your appointment, we kindly request you only bring one person
- If you prefer not to sit in the waiting room, you can wait in your car and we will give you a call as soon as we are ready to see you. Just let us know when you have arrived so we can check you in
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please give us a call on 03-9978 4869 or fill out the inquiry form on our website and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and support during this time, and as always, please stay safe!
Hearts Dental Team